Feb 10, 2013

Story Of Me

 
 
 I was born in the city magelang, an only child who had been left to die by his father when I was 9 years old. I have a mother who is very brave and strong. My mother always gave me a zest for life and directed me in many ways. My mother always pay for my education until now. My mother was a hard worker, he's always working to be able to finance my education.
I have a desire to please my mother. And I certainly can!
I will finish my studies quickly and get own money to pay for my college, and ease the burden on my mother.
The first thing that I will give to my mother when I was able to get the money itself is the car. I will take my mother wanted to go anywhere and to visit the family home.
With passion and my ability. I BELIEVE I CAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment